NO DROP OFF'S THE 1ST-7TH OF EVERY MONTH
***By consigning items with Second Breath Styles you are agreeing to all policies and procedures.***
- Second Breath Styles will take in your items, choose what to keep and what to return, price the kept items and sell them for you.
- Once a consignor's items sell their percentage of the sale will automatically be credited to their account.
- Consignors will receive 40% on all items.
- We give a 10% Military Discount daily and that percentage is split with the Consignor.
- Consignors can use their account credit as store credit or get a check.
- Consignors living in Okaloosa, Walton, Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties must pick up a check in person.
- Anyone who moves outside of Okaloosa, Walton , Escambia or Santa Rosa County can be mailed a moved check for a $1 fee.
- After 1 year of inactivity on a consignors account will result in unsold inventory and remaining balance becoming property of Second Breath Styles. Inactivity means NO items being brought in, NO Credit being used, NO checks being written and NO sale of items in account for an entire year.
- Second Breath Styles is NOT responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Damaged items found on floor priced under $15 will be automatically donated.
- Second Breath Styles will conduct sales periodically and consignors items will be marked down per sale.
- Second Breath Styles will Message and\or Call consignors to inform them that they are finished processing their drop off.
- Any items brought that are not accepted as inventory in the store must be picked up from Second Breath Styles within 1 week. These are “Non Accepted” items or "No Thank Yous"
- Non Accepted items that are not picked up within 1 week will be donated. (including container)
- Consignors are responsible for updating account contact information ie: address or phone number change.